[Bglug] O.T. My Son on kickstarter

Ken Larke jamin.clarke at gmail.com
Sat Aug 1 15:02:37 EDT 2015

Dad I told you already that I am trying not to sell so many of the steel
decks as they are expensive as hell to make and in the end if more then 5
more are pledged for I will not make any profit on the project. I cant
change it now either so I am hoping no more people pledge. I miscalculated
the costs to make the decks by a bit.

I do appreciate you trying to help me out, but I cant afford any more
pledges, I did not think I would get it up as high as it is right now and
because of that now I need to make 43 more decks and give them away for
free.