[Bglug] Synergy is GPL software

Dan Eriksen bglug at eriksen.ca
Tue Dec 1 22:34:26 EST 2015

	As an update to my description of Synergy, a program for using one keyboard and mouse across different computers and operating systems, the software is licensed under GPL, but the main website tries to sell you the paid version. The free version is the same software, but not the latest version, which you can find here:
http://synergy-project.org/download/free/

	You can also get the latest nightly (possibly broken or buggy) version free from here:
https://synergy-project.org/nightly

Debian has Synergy in it's sources so I just apt-get install synergy.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Synergy_%28software%29

Dan