[Bglug] Saturday Make-It-Yourself Rumpus

Brad Rodriguez brad at bradrodriguez.com
Wed Jun 10 18:08:36 EDT 2015

Hi all,

We haven't done much coordination for the MIY Rumpus this Saturday, 10
am to 3 pm at the Owen Sound Library.

I'm planning to arrive at 9:30 for setup, and stay for the duration.
I'm bringing along an old clunker PC on which I can demonstrate how to
install Linux.  I think I can install a different distro every hour.  If
there's interest I can take the side off to show the insides, but I'm
not intending to actually refurbish a computer on the spot.

I know Chris is bringing a Linux games machine, which should make a
great demo for what you can do with Linux.

What else do we have?

- Brad
brad at bradrodriguez.com