[Bglug] Monthly Meeting Tuesday May 5th, 7pm United Way

Andrew Howlett andrew at howlett.net
Sun May 3 17:24:36 EDT 2015

Hi everyone,

This tuesday is our monthly meeting. I will bring pizza. You bring your favourite non-alcoholic beverage, desert, etc.

Topic for this meeting is Mini-Maker Faire. More specifically, we have been invited to participate in the owen sound library’s mini maker faire on Saturday June 13th. So let’s do something! Bring your ideas on tuesday night. We can show off our stuff and give people a chance to make something using linux and open source software. This is our chance to be subversive and creative.

see you on tuesday
andrew.