[Bglug] upcoming maker faires

Brad Rodriguez brad at bradrodriguez.com
Mon May 11 12:15:49 EDT 2015

Depends on Andrew's project.  I was thinking that we could put two
displays on a 6-foot table: on one side, an opened-up CPU enclosure
that's being refurbished.  On the other side, a finished CPU on which we
can demo Linux installs.  If Andrew wants to show a Raspberry Pi or
something, we'd probably need a second table.

I will undertake to produce a 3-fold brochure that we can hand out,
mentioning both BGLUG and STARS.  (We'll definitely need Francesca to
proofread this.)

I'm definitely participating; I don't know about anyone else.

- Brad

brad at bradrodriguez.com