[Bglug] upcoming maker faires

EDUWBG ExecDir at unitedwaybg.com
Tue May 12 08:19:55 EDT 2015

*waves*

We have a couple of portable tables if that’s what you’re looking for, but the library may be supplying them.  So I’m not sure if you’re literally looking for tables or figuratively looking for tables.

I can proof read this week, am gone ALL next week.

We can make the copies here.

Francesca

[cid:image002.jpg at 01D08C8C.6D83D210]

Francesca Dobbyn
Executive Director
execdir at unitedwaybg.com
United Way Bruce Grey
Change starts here.
380 9th Street East Owen Sound ON N4K 1P1
519 376 1560 | 800 794 1728
www.unitedwayofbrucegrey.com

Give. Volunteer. Act.

Reg. Charity Number:  89876 8267 RR0001

This message and any attachments contain information, which may be confidential or privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please refrain from disclosure, copying, distribution or use of this information. Please be aware that such actions are prohibited. If you have received thus transmission in error, please notify us immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.