[Bglug] FW: Robolinux support question

Stars stars at unitedwaybg.com
Tue May 12 09:34:01 EDT 2015

Hi all,
Below is the response from RoboLinux.
"ROSSF" stands for RoboLinux Open Source Software Foundation.
While I understand supporting developers, I can't help thinking will this take us down the Microsoft path, put another dollar in.
Stars clients might be stymied by the ability to pay.
Regards,
Chris.

Supplying Technology to At Risk Students

www.bglug.ca