[Bglug] FW: Robolinux support question

EDUWBG ExecDir at unitedwaybg.com
Tue May 12 13:03:55 EDT 2015

One of the selling features of this program, is that the software is both legal and free

Francesca

Francesca Dobbyn
Executive Director
execdir at unitedwaybg.com
United Way Bruce Grey
Change starts here.
380 9th Street East Owen Sound ON N4K 1P1
519 376 1560 | 800 794 1728
www.unitedwayofbrucegrey.com

Give. Volunteer. Act.

Reg. Charity Number:  89876 8267 RR0001

This message and any attachments contain information, which may be confidential or privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please refrain from disclosure, copying, distribution or use of this information. Please be aware that such actions are prohibited. If you have received thus transmission in error, please notify us immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.