[Bglug] Debian new user unfriendly

Stars stars at unitedwaybg.com
Thu Aug 4 14:32:20 EDT 2016

Hi Ted,
No, not paid apps, just an Easy to use "Software Center" GUI for new users so they know what they are installing.
I am not a big fan of Ubuntu anymore.
I really like Debian and I like that it Pushes Free software and is DRM Free.
It is very stable and Secure BUT Secure seems to remove easy to use.
I have just installed it on the U.W. Stars Machine to test again.
Regards,
Chris.

Supplying Technology to At Risk Students

www.bglug.ca