[Bglug] Stars

William Park opengeometry at yahoo.ca
Thu Aug 11 23:20:35 EDT 2016

I had this email for long long time.  Main reason I'm still holding on
to it is, my outgoing email is via Yahoo "smarthost" relay.  So, when I
send email from my local mail reader (mutt), it sends to local mail
server (sendmail), which relays to Yahoo server (mail.yahoo.ca) as
smarthost, and finally from Yahoo server to the destination (remote MX
server).

If I switch to Gmail, I have to change my local Sendmail to use Gmail as
"smarthost" relay.  This means TLS configuration, and I'm not sure all
the details of Sendmail TLS config.
--
William