[Bglug] Chris OT Appology

William Park opengeometry at yahoo.ca
Sat Aug 13 15:01:06 EDT 2016

I see picture of Premier Wynne with electrical socket (and plug) over
her mouse.  I don't anything else that would be offensive.  Problem is
exactly that.  They don't say anything about what they are going to do.
Maybe buy beers with our donations.

You know, the best way is to run for election.  I definitely do have
problem with $0.20/kWh, but can't afford to run.
--
William