[Bglug] Linux Video Camera App

Tyler MacDonald tyler at macdonald.name
Tue Dec 20 15:05:50 EST 2016

Hmm. Try running "dmesg", note the last message in the log, then plugg it
in, running "dmesg" again, read the new messages in the kernel log and see
what they say? If the thing is talking to the computer at all you should
get a "USB device connected" message as well as information about what the
kernel thinks it is and what driver it tries to assign it to.