[Bglug] Linux Video Camera App

LP linuxpusher2 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 25 11:01:15 EST 2016

Nothing has worked, it seems this camera is owned by M$ (seriously)
And may Only be used on PC to transfer files, Charge the battery or Power
On, tried all 3.
I will try it on my windows laptop later.
http://www.cobra.com/sites/default/files/manuals/CDR825E_MANL_vA.pdf
http://www.cobra.com/products/dash-cams/cdr-825e
Thanks
Merry Christmas.