[Bglug] Group Digest, Vol 21, Issue 10

Peter pjr at bmts.com
Sat Dec 31 13:03:46 EST 2016


OK by me, too.

I have a Yamaha receiver/amp DSP A970, free to a good home. The only 
wrinkle is it is 240 Volts (purchased in England) but it has a step 
up/down transformer so it works on 120 V; does almost anything with 
audio/video except make coffee!

Plus some other stuff to donate to STARS or members.

See you on Jan 10.


Peter Richards

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe. -  Albert Einstein

On 12/31/2016 12:00 PM, group-request at bglug.ca wrote:
> Send Group mailing list submissions to
> 	group at bglug.ca
>
> To subscribe or unsubscribe via the World Wide Web, visit
> 	http://bglug.ca/mailman/listinfo/group_bglug.ca
> or, via email, send a message with subject or body 'help' to
> 	group-request at bglug.ca
>
> You can reach the person managing the list at
> 	group-owner at bglug.ca
>
> When replying, please edit your Subject line so it is more specific
> than "Re: Contents of Group digest..."
>
>
> Today's Topics:
>
>     1. January Meeting (LP)
>     2. Re: January Meeting (Andrew Howlett)
>     3. Re: January Meeting (LP)
>
>
> ----------------------------------------------------------------------
>
> Message: 1
> Date: Sat, 31 Dec 2016 10:52:20 -0500
> From: LP <linuxpusher2 at gmail.com>
> To: Bruce-Grey Linux Users Group <group at bglug.ca>
> Subject: [Bglug] January Meeting
> Message-ID:
> 	<CAPdzfyYO0SWgsMoH6rng=YJvJReQwbCRg0R5AMsd8WWkk-9Bmw at mail.gmail.com>
> Content-Type: text/plain; charset="utf-8"
>
> Are we meeting this Tuesday 3rd January ?
> Same time n place ?
> LP
> -------------- next part --------------
> An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
> URL: <http://bglug.ca/pipermail/group_bglug.ca/attachments/20161231/82e88a24/attachment-0001.html>
>
> ------------------------------
>
> Message: 2
> Date: Sat, 31 Dec 2016 11:20:03 -0500
> From: Andrew Howlett <andrew at howlett.net>
> To: Bruce-Grey Linux Users Group <group at bglug.ca>
> Subject: Re: [Bglug] January Meeting
> Message-ID: <20161231162003.5374036.81831.19949 at howlett.net>
> Content-Type: text/plain; charset="utf-8"
>
> ?Hi everyone
>
> ?I'm out of town on tuesday 3rd. Can we postpone to the 10th??
>
> Sent?from?my?phone.
> ? Original Message ?
> From: LP
> Sent: Saturday, December 31, 2016 10:53 AM
> To: Bruce-Grey Linux Users Group
> Reply To: Bruce-Grey Linux Users Group
> Subject: [Bglug] January Meeting
>
> Are we meeting this Tuesday 3rd January ?
> Same time n place ?
> LP
>
>
>
>
>
> ------------------------------
>
> Message: 3
> Date: Sat, 31 Dec 2016 11:21:22 -0500
> From: LP <linuxpusher2 at gmail.com>
> To: Bruce-Grey Linux Users Group <group at bglug.ca>
> Subject: Re: [Bglug] January Meeting
> Message-ID:
> 	<CAPdzfyZ_G-S-KRckAwediB3mb9YS=A9rLswgGyr2td029yX1VA at mail.gmail.com>
> Content-Type: text/plain; charset="utf-8"
>
> ?ok by me
>
>
>
> On 31 December 2016 at 11:20, Andrew Howlett <andrew at howlett.net> wrote:
>
>> ?Hi everyone
>>
>> ?I'm out of town on tuesday 3rd. Can we postpone to the 10th??
>>
>> Sent from my phone.
>>    Original Message
>> From: LP
>> Sent: Saturday, December 31, 2016 10:53 AM
>> To: Bruce-Grey Linux Users Group
>> Reply To: Bruce-Grey Linux Users Group
>> Subject: [Bglug] January Meeting
>>
>> Are we meeting this Tuesday 3rd January ?
>> Same time n place ?
>> LP
>>
>>
>>
>> _______________________________________________
>> Group mailing list
>> Group at bglug.ca
>> http://bglug.ca/mailman/listinfo/group_bglug.ca
>>
> -------------- next part --------------
> An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
> URL: <http://bglug.ca/pipermail/group_bglug.ca/attachments/20161231/96b1b7eb/attachment-0001.html>
>
> ------------------------------
>
> Subject: Digest Footer
>
> _______________________________________________
> Group mailing list
> Group at bglug.ca
> http://bglug.ca/mailman/listinfo/group_bglug.ca
>
>
> ------------------------------
>
> End of Group Digest, Vol 21, Issue 10
> *************************************
>





More information about the Group mailing list