[Bglug] Monthly Meeting Tuesday 4 October 7pm United Way

Andrew Howlett andrew at howlett.net
Sun Oct 2 13:57:56 EDT 2016

Hi everyone

Our October meeting is this Tuesday 7pm at United Way. I will bring pizza and veggies. You bring your favourite non alcoholic beverage.

Topic for this meeting will be NAS. I will bring FreeNAS and NAS4Free and OpenMediaVault all on PC. Bring your favourite NAS solution. Or bring a client and experiment by connecting and configuring our examples NAS boxes.

Of course all projects of any electronics or software are welcome and will become the focus of our tech talk, and possible hardware and software swap/giveaways. ‎

See you on tuesday

Andrew H