[Bglug] How/with what can I do this?

Brad Rodriguez brad at bradrodriguez.com
Wed Feb 1 11:11:52 EST 2017

In OpenOffice Writer or LibreOffice Writer, create a four-page document.
(You can use copy and paste to put the same text on all four pages.)

Click File->Print.

Click the "Page Layout" tab.

For "Pages per sheet", select 4.  You should see the layout of the four
pages in the preview pane on the left side, reduced to fit four to a
sheet.

Click Print.

Once you have printed the front side, you can reinsert the page
"upside down" in your printer and print the back side.  You might want
to use a separate Writer file for the back-side text.

If your printer can print two-sided, I *think* you can create an 8-page
Writer document, and print it 4 pages to the sheet, and the last four
pages will appear on the back side of the sheet.  But I have not tried
this.

Regards,
Brad

brad at bradrodriguez.com