[Bglug] How/with what can I do this?

Esther Gieringer missesther at rocketmail.com
Wed Feb 1 11:46:20 EST 2017

Thank you.

    On Wednesday, February 1, 2017 11:42 AM, Andrew Howlett <andrew at howlett.net> wrote:

  I would use open office writer because it's simple and the interface is familiar to most people. In page format sele‎ct the appropriate page size. use frames to position text and images in the appropriate spots. Export the final product as pdf for printing.
Graphic artist stuff is harder than it looks and very time consuming. Save frequently. Save different versions with different filenames so you can ‎revert to an earlier version if necessary.
  Sent from my phone.
|   From: Esther GieringerSent: Wednesday, February 1, 2017 10:16 AMTo: Bruce-Grey Linux Users GroupReply To: Esther GieringerSubject: [Bglug] How/with what can I do this? |

Hi there,I am wanting to create a sort of "postcard" size document to hand out to people.
It will have our event poster on one side and then a bunch of info on the back side of it.Last time, someone else did this for us and I'd like to do it myself.Can anyone tell me how I can do this? Where exactly do I go to find that sort of option.In the end, it will be a regular size paper with the exact 4 same things that will be cut so that we get 4 to a page. (Poster on one side, info on the other)
Thanks,Esther