[Bglug] Automation Charity

EDUWBG ExecDir at unitedwaybg.com
Tue Jan 10 16:18:42 EST 2017

Here's a Ted Talk - I've already started thinking along these lines

https://www.ted.com/talks/david_autor_why_are_there_still_so_many_jobs

Francesca

Francesca Dobbyn
Executive Director
execdir at unitedwaybg.com
United Way Bruce Grey
Change starts here.
380 9th Street East Owen Sound ON N4K 1P1
519 376 1560 | 800 794 1728
www.unitedwayofbrucegrey.com

Give. Volunteer. Act.

Reg. Charity Number:  89876 8267 RR0001

This message and any attachments contain information, which may be confidential or privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please refrain from disclosure, copying, distribution or use of this information. Please be aware that such actions are prohibited. If you have received thus transmission in error, please notify us immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.