[Bglug] Energy Monitor, possible Feb presentation

Daniel Eriksen bglug at eriksen.ca
Tue Jan 17 14:51:08 EST 2017

I will aim to do a presentation in Feb then. The Open Energy Monitor is often setup in solar situations as one can see on their website. The polished version is very nice and would, for me personally, be a must have to track solar generation.

Thanks everyone for the feedback. I'm anxious to install it but would love to show everyone first and hear about other people's experiences or situations.

Dan