[Bglug] Energy Monitor, possible Feb presentation

ed swanston ed.swanston at rogers.com
Wed Jan 18 11:00:33 EST 2017

Hi Dan

I have been running the unit TED 1001 RDU for the last 4 years. It is
out of production now but some units still are available on EBAY.

I am keen to hear about your unit,and share my experiences, I can bring
in the head unit next meeting for people to look at.

"https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aSG44AtT0CE"

Best Regards
Ed.