[Bglug] Andriod Studio for Developers

William Park opengeometry at yahoo.ca
Fri Jan 19 01:24:47 EST 2018

Android Studio is IDE for Android apps.  Something similar to Visual Studio for Windows app.  Maybe that website has some code to compile.

Sent from the Yahoo Mail app. Get yours!

  On Wed, Jan 17, 2018 at 10:54 AM, LinuxPusher<LinuxPusher at protonmail.ch> wrote:   I was instructed to Down Load Android Studio on one site,
I Still have not found out what it is for in regards to unlocking, Rooting, install Droid on my cell.
Searched already, still don't see any connection to what I am doing .
Do I need it to Root or install Droid or maybe to backup my cell.
Thank you.
Chris.
Sent from ProtonMail, encrypted email based in Switzerland.

Sent with ProtonMail Secure Email.