[Bglug] BGLUG meeting: DevOps lifestyle

Logan Streondj streondj at gmail.com
Mon Jul 9 18:26:41 EDT 2018

well i was thinking for the August meeting. since it seems there wasn't a July meeting.

Though can probably do it sooner also. I have Continuous Integration setup, but am hoping to have some benchmarking and Continuous Deployment (automated packaging) by the end of the month.

I read the Phoenix DevOps Novel, and am about half way through the handbook.at the moment.

Another presentation I was thinking of doing is about NixOS, which is a rather unusual distro of GNU/Linux because it doesn't use the regular file system hierarchy