[Bglug] The Shrinking Linux firewall

LP LinuxPusher at protonmail.ch
Tue Apr 2 11:27:20 EDT 2019

I think I found the answer.
I have a Logic Supply 4inch by 5inch by 2 inch with Linux on it.
If I clone my pfsense to it and add a USB 3.0 to 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet Adapter to the usb port it should work,...... Right ?
Total cost my time plus $16.99 Eth0 to USB much cheaper than a pi.

" Just because it's not broken,.. doesn't mean I shouldn't fix it "

Sent with ProtonMail Secure Email.