[Bglug] Monthly meeting Tuesday September 3rd 7pm at United Way

Andrew Howlett andrew at howlett.net
Thu Aug 29 09:27:00 EDT 2019

Hi everyone,

Our September meeting is this Tuesday, 7pm at United Way. You bring your favourite beverage. I will bring pizza & veggies.

Suggested topic: all things wifi ... devicies, testing, linux compatibility, etc. Bring a wifi device. Bring something you want to wifi enable. You get the idea. Of course, any topic is welcome at any meeting ... unexpected discussions are the best part of our meetings. Also tech talk, free hardware, software and idea exchange. See you on tuesday.

andrew h.