[Bglug] BGLUGwatch

Anthony Morassutti moralater9 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 17 13:19:50 EDT 2020

After a LOT of programming, I have finally gotten some traction on my
BGLUG program, `BGLUGwatch'. This python 3.x script essentially shows
much of the BGLUG website's info, along with new mail on the mailing
list. (This one won't go on it because the people using BGLUGwatch
don't need to know about BGLUGwatch.) It took me a while, but I am now
on v.0.2.7-stable already, it has a rolling release system AND a few
articles already!

I hope you enjoy.

https://github.com/thetechrobo/bglugwatch

>From TheTechRobo

Sent from the desk of a future tech artist using Gmail (mail.google.com)