[Bglug] Grub Question LMDE4

LP LPCC at pm.me
Wed Jul 15 17:52:44 EDT 2020

I was changing the grub timeout on Linux Mint Debian Edition 4 when I noticed a strange entry in the Grub file
GRUB_TIMEOUT=2
# Uncomment to enable BadRAM filtering, modify to suit your needs
# This works with Linux (no patch required) and with any kernel that obtains
# the memory map information from GRUB (GNU Mach, kernel of FreeBSD ...)

#GRUB_BADRAM="0x01234567,0xfefefefe,0x89abcdef,0xefefefef"

Does this mean I have some Defective Ram modules I need to remove ?
I will Run Memtest again tonight and check results in morning it passed last time
Thanks
LP