[Bglug] Looking for iphone used to buy for Daughter

TheTechRobo! moralater9 at gmail.com
Wed May 6 18:15:03 EDT 2020

I know this is old but—

Just found this on eBay thought you might be interested.

My mum has this generation iPhone. Decently fast, and supports iOS (iPhone's operating system) up to 12. The newest is 13—so you wouldn't be missing out on much. Checked and it should work with LTE—but even if it is one of those models that doesn't, it still includes support for 3G at least.

Anyway, enough details:

https://www.ebay.ca/itm/Apple-iPhone-5s-FACTORY-UNLOCKED-16-32-64-GB-with-Warranty/264249329006?hash=item3d867cc56e:m:mHUNwos0Voz_7ticQseOPOw

And if you need extra storage space (more than 16 GB) just get a Sandisk iXpand or Verbatim Store'n'Go, they are about $60 and give you 64GB of storage space that you can connect to the phone.

Hope this helps :)

Best regards,

TheTechRobo

Find me on GitHub @TheTechRobo