[Bglug] Error detecting file system on single drive

Bob Jonkman bjonkman at sobac.com
Sun Dec 19 14:52:17 EST 2021

You could always divide your NVME drive into two partitions, then mirror
them with mdadm. It won't protect you from catastrophic drive failure,
but it'll catch and correct the bit flips. Doubles the cost of your
storage, tho.

I guess you could divide it into three partitions and use RAID5, costing
you only 1/3 of the capacity...

--Bob.