[Bglug] Small poll

Anthony Morassutti moralater9 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 16 10:17:34 EST 2021

Hi, thanks for all your answers. :)

I forgot to say, those polls were for a school assignment in math
(surverying), I won't use your name but if you don't want to be a part
of it just tell me and I won't count your answer. These further
questions are not for school; they're just for my curiousity. :)

> I was actually a Debian package maintainer in 1999/2000.

Wow that's pretty cool! Is it a difficult job?

> Sadly, almost all my programming in the last four years has been bash scripting. I wish could claim something better.

I actually want to learn bash, while I use zsh for my shell I still
would want compatibility with just bash. It's a decent language imo.

> In terms of compiled languages the primary one I use is C.
> And of scripting langauges bash and node are the primary ones.

I do want to learn C but I just can't wrap my head around it. How's
Node like? I've heard it's pretty good.

> Haskell, C#, Python, C++, C.

I've heard good things about Haskell and C# but a lot of hate seems to
go on C++. What's your opinion on C++?

> I mostly program embedded systems, mostly in C.

That sounds cool. What kind of embedded systems?