[Bglug] Small poll

William Park opengeometry at yahoo.ca
Sun Jan 17 05:07:21 EST 2021

On Sat, Jan 16, 2021 at 10:20:17AM -0500, Anthony Morassutti wrote:
> Oops, just saw William's message. Was hidden in the spam filter.
>
> > Ubuntu at work, Slackware at home.  I should upgrade to Kubuntu, but
> > don't have time or desparate enough.
>
> Why do you thiunk you should upgrade to Kubuntu?

Slackware was my first Linux from days of floppy disks, and it's good
distro to learn Unix.  Nowadays, I have less time and want less hassle.
The main desktop is KDE, and KDE's calendar program called KOrganizer is
the only thing which is holding me to KDE world.
--
William Park <opengeometry at yahoo.ca>