[Bglug] Free drives part 3

yiğit kılıç ygtkilic at gmail.com
Tue Jan 26 20:06:20 EST 2021

Hi Andrew, thanks for your generous offers I supposed to get one of items
but unfortunately I can not arrive to your place to get one of them :) it
is really far to me and I don’t have a car so thanks for the offer. In any
case I am really appreciate I hope for next time.

Thanks and best wishes,

Yigit

On Tue, Jan 26, 2021 at 4:58 PM Anthony Morassutti <moralater9 at gmail.com>
wrote:

> I believe I replied earlier but struggling to remember what the
> outcome was. The message contents were
>
> > I'll take one. Whatever capacity or form factor, depending on the
> demand. :)
>
> Thanks.
>
> On 26/01/2021, Andrew Howlett <andrew at howlett.net> wrote:
> > Scroll to the end for pickup instructions. Remaining drives are:
> >
> > Laptop, 2.5 inch
> >
> > 1 x 160gb 5400
> > 3 x 500gb 5400
> > 1 x 640gb 5400
> > 1 x 320gb 7200
> > 1 x 500gb 7200
> >
> > Desktop, 3.5 inch, all 7200
> >
> > 5 x 160gb
> > 6 x 250gb
> > 1 x 320gb
> >
> > Pickup at 217 4th Ave W open street map link below (house beside the
> > Christian Reformed Church). There is a BBQ between my house and the
> garage.
> > Open the lid, bags are in the barbecue. Take the bag with your name on
> it.
> >
> > https://www.openstreetmap.org/#map=18/44.55241/-80.94652&layers=N

> --
> Elive is a fast, beautiful, and powerful operating system that revives
> computers up to 15 years old. It's the OS of the future that revives
> the past. Elivecd.org
> --
>
> From TheTechRobo
>

> Sent from the desk of a future tech artist using Gmail (mail.google.com)

* Yiğit Kılıç*
www.exlibrio.com
For book lovers only!