[Bglug] Tired of Google?

Peter pjr at bmts.com
Sun May 9 10:46:35 EDT 2021

Hi all:

I find the Google tracking matrix irritating so when an alternative like
DuckDuckGo or PaleMoon comes along, I'm more than willing to try them out.

I don't know much (or anything really) about phones and their operating
systems, but this article has tweaked my interest - it's a brief review
of /e/ os, and claims to be a Google free system based on Android for
so-called smart phones.

     https://itsfoss.com/e-os-review/

Anyone care to comment?

Peter

--
"There is nothing - absolutely nothing - half so much worth doing as messing about in boats"  -  Kenneth Grahame  in “The Wind in the WIllows”