[Bglug] Looking for a New laptop

Anthony Morassutti moralater9 at gmail.com
Tue May 25 11:06:27 EDT 2021

system76 and laptopwithlinux.com (not sure about the cpus) look good
but are quite expensive compared to others. also there's
https://www.tuxedocomputers.com/ which i saw ryzen 4xxx, not sure if
there's other stuff. (you might need to click the english button in
the top right)

https://starlabs.systems/pages/starbook# is intel 11th gen, which you
said is ok, not sure if you saw that.

--
Elive Linux is in my and many others' opinion, the best distro ever!
It is the distribution of the future, yet it is so lightweight that it