[Bglug] O.T. Way O.T. Dog free to good home

LP linuxpusher2 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 5 11:44:32 EST 2016

HI all,
Very short hair, clean, obedient Dog 1-1/2 year old Male, Fixed.
Mixed breed looks pure waiting to hear from owner on mix.
*Do not believe he is safe alone with Cats.*
This Awesome dog stayed with us for 11 days while the owner was away in
Ottawa.
Owner moving to Ottawa and cannot take Dog.
Very Friendly and affectionate, loves to cuddle.
I will bring pictures and video to tonight’s meeting.
I Really wish we could take him but we already have too many animals in my
house.
See Y'all at tonight’s meeting.
P.S. if anyone Not at tonight’s meeting wants to see him pm me your email
address and I will send pictures and Video link.