[Bglug] Moving Games to Linux

LP LinuxPusher at protonmail.ch
Fri Feb 1 18:32:49 EST 2019

I have been using Windows 10 since 10 Jan 2019.

My PC calls out to the internet before I sign into my PC.
It trashes my Firewalls, pfsense and Avast Internet security.
It Disables Security so it can continue to Steal MY Data unfettered.
I finally heard about lutris(DOT)net/downloads/
 i have been looking for a week for a way to use my windows games on Linux without paying for Crossover or depending only on Wine.
And strangely the 3 Linux Machines I have at home No Longer work their file systems are corrupt and the Repositories so far are not able to be fixed. (Fresh Install soon)
ProtonVPN has alerted me that my Internet is sometimes redirected ( Hijacked) through the USA.
I will have to re-install my entire Network and computers / cells to close the leaks and remove any Malware that Might be present.
A Great Big Thank You to ProtonVPN and pfsense for alerting me, Snort, Suricata and Clam etc...
My Cell is going Back to Lineage I will have to check My Proton mail at home.
On top of this Avast Internet Security is dialing back its protection by removing options settings to accommodate inexperienced users.

Edit: Just Now tried to sign into MineCraft a M$ a note says my proton is spamming.
I checked it is not.
Yep Microsoft definitely Secure.

Sent with ProtonMail Secure Email.