[Bglug] Linux Action Show - two great interviews

Andrew Howlett andrew at howlett.net
Wed Dec 30 23:13:07 EST 2015

Hi all,

The Linux Action Show best of 2015 podcast kicks off with two great interviews. Here are the youtube links:

https://youtu.be/TFfvpiUMYsI?t=30m58s

https://youtu.be/mWpzbBHDlU8?t=35m6s

First interview is with Linux kernel deloper/maintainer Greg Kroah-Hartman. He is in charge of the stable release of the linux kernel. Greg gives some great insights into how the kernel community really works. Debunks some of the “Linux is a rude tyrant” stuff that we might read on blogs.

Second interview is with Jose Magill who is a debian guy working for Microsoft. Huh? He continues to maintain debian while working for microsoft on their open source requirements. What a huge change from the Microsoft I remember in 99/2000.

later,
Andrew.