[Bglug] August Meeting, Tuesday 9 August 7pm at United Way

Andrew Howlett andrew at howlett.net
Sun Aug 7 20:51:22 EDT 2016

hi everyone,

our august meeting is this tuesday at the united way. bring your favourite beverage, i will bring pizza.

i suggest this meeting be about network cabling. i will do a presentation about my experience installing PVC conduit & cat6 cable in an apartment. maybe even bring some conduit - you can try to pull a bundle of four cat6 around a 90 degree bend. if you have a network cabling project or example to demo or talk about, bring it on. Of course, we talk about everything, so every project is welcome. And expect the usual free hardware and magazine trades.

see you on tuesday night,

andrew.