[Bglug] A new definition of Free Trade

ted leslie ted.leslie at gmail.com
Fri Oct 28 00:28:11 EDT 2016

Your email flagged in gmail (in web-browser)
with:
*Be careful with this message. *It contains content that's typically used
to steal personal information. Learn more
<https://support.google.com/mail/answer/1074268?hl=en>

​I wonder why????  This is the first time ever, i have seen gmail do this.
The "learn more" would seem to indicate wording in the email has triggered
a scam alert.

I can't understand the 101$ extra dollars, duty isn't that high a
percentage, and the extra "paperwork"? just tell them to take a flyer. In
all my orders to the US, never seen a hit like you took.

-tl

​