[Bglug] Protonmail a review by LP

LinuxPusher LinuxPusher at protonmail.ch
Sun Jan 14 10:57:42 EST 2018

I Love it !, I have been using protonmail in Switzerland since it started.
10/10
I have 2 personal accounts on it this one and another.
My Daughter has an account.
Oldest son (not at home anymore) has an account & I would like to see the rest of my family on it.
I have 1GB storage vs 512MB because I joined early.
I also received a free vpn connection, I have not used it yet.
There are many many perks.
They are always working to make it better Chat is coming I think.
Best part is Users get to Vote on the next app they add and how they add as long as it does not reduce security.
I use dual authentication but there is an option for single.
There is Free account or tiered accounts including website access you should look into it.
I use it on my cell as well as pc.
There are so many fantastic things about protonmail I don't know where to start
This e mail is not end to end encrypted or you would need a passwd to open it through protonmail servers, which is possible when sending to other email suppliers.
I highly Recommend members look into it if you value the right to communicate in private.
It is My choice what I share and with whom !
Chris.

Sent from [ProtonMail](https://protonmail.ch), encrypted email based in Switzerland.