[Bglug] Can HAM Radio block or interfere with my gbtel line of sight internet

Scott Cunningham scott at netaddicted.ca
Wed Aug 28 08:27:05 EDT 2019

I don't think so. HAM uses frequencies in the kHz and MHz ranges. Well below the 2.4 and 5 GHz that WISPs use. It is possible you are getting interference from another WISP radio. Check with GBTel. They should be monitoring the signal levels on your radio, and will be able to see if there is a signal issue.

Scott