[Bglug] ***SPAM*** Re: Free computer

Znoteer znoteer at mailbox.org
Fri Oct 23 21:04:52 EDT 2020

Here's an idea based on what I see going on with this *!?#ing pandemic.

With online learning in Montreal (where this lurker is from) schools being a
component of education these days, some schools are scambling to make sure
that less fortunate kids without computers can access the classes from home.

Is any elementary of secondary learning happening in the BG area?  Maybe ask
the school board or a school or two if  any kids needs 'puters to join
class...

Regards,

znoteer