[Bglug] Way Way OFF TOPIC Very Contraversial

LP LPCC at pm.me
Wed Apr 28 11:24:18 EDT 2021

I knew there would be objections but if you read the subject line protocol was followed.
I knew someone would say I was not entitled to my opinion
Thread closed for me any further attacks will be ignored.
Thank to those who respect other people opinions

https://gbdeclaration.org/#read
https://ccla.org/our-mission-and-history-2/

Sent from ProtonMail, encrypted email based in Switzerland.

Sent with ProtonMail Secure Email.