[Bglug] browser with "noscript" capability

remi at georgianit.com remi at georgianit.com
Wed Apr 28 14:37:08 EDT 2021

Ublock Origin lets you control Javascript on a per site basis, and can be set to disabled by default.. That should be both
your requirements in one and is available for Pale Moon.

I can't really think what your issues with Firefox that would make Opera or Brave a preferred alternative.  (And believe me, I'm not fan of Mozzila .. is that still a foundation?  Well, whatever it is.)