[Bglug] browser with "noscript" capability

Brad Rodriguez brad at bradrodriguez.com
Wed Apr 28 14:58:49 EDT 2021

Remi, thanks, but I don't see Ublock Origin listed as an available Pale
Moon add-on.

I keep a "vanilla" copy of Firefox installed for "difficult" web sites
that won't work with alternative browsers.  But it's fat and slow, and
still has an annoying memory leak that means I can't leave it running
for long periods of time.

Opera was my browser of choice for many years, and I really liked its
privacy features, often well in advance of their competition.  I had to
give it up when they stopped supporting 32-bit Linux. But now I've gone
with the flow and installed 64-bit Linux, so it's an option once again.

I've heard recommendations for Brave and Vivaldi, but have no experience
with either.

Cheers, Brad

brad at bradrodriguez.com