[Bglug] browser with "noscript" capability

Brad Rodriguez brad at bradrodriguez.com
Wed Apr 28 17:12:42 EDT 2021

Oho!  Thanks very much!  I guess you have to search the website to find
that, because the built-in Add-Ons search function doesn't reveal it.

It seems to install ok on PaleMoon 29.2.0.  I don't know if it's
affected by PaleMoon's extension support notice, or not.
https://forum.palemoon.org/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=26657

Thanks again for the tip.  It looks like quite a useful extension.

- Brad

brad at bradrodriguez.com