[Bglug] browser with "noscript" capability

Remi Gauvin remi at georgianit.com
Wed Apr 28 16:31:34 EDT 2021

On 2021-04-28 2:58 p.m., Brad Rodriguez wrote:
> Remi, thanks, but I don't see Ublock Origin listed as an available Pale
> Moon add-on.
>
> I keep a "vanilla" copy of Firefox installed for "difficult" web sites
> that won't work with alternative browsers.  But it's fat and slow, and
> still has an annoying memory leak that means I can't leave it running
> for long periods of time.

If you search for Ublock Origin on Pale moon website.

https://addons.palemoon.org/search/?terms=ublock

The link at the bottom for ublock Origin External.. I haven't actually
tried installing it, so can't confirm it still works.

This memory leak you report intrigues me.. I generally leave dozens of
Windows with dozens of tabs open each open for weeks on end without ever
observing a leak of any kind,,, and been doing that for over 10 years...

It's not lean by any stretch, and does require enough ram for a heavy
workload.  But a leak would be infinite, and I would certainly have
noticed it.  (the compiz and KDE Kwin window managers, on the other
hand,, leak and need to be restarted regularly within a week.)