[Bglug] Has anyone else tried Linux Kodachi Privacy Distribution

LP LPCC at pm.me
Fri Apr 30 13:29:21 EDT 2021

I downloaded Linux Kodachi burned it to DVD and ran it live in Ram for 10 minutes last night
It is approx 3GB in size and Loaded in my opinion it even has wrong password self destruct options with No Warnings How cool is that
I am Most definitely going to try it probably on Multiple computers  and externals
You can enable persistence if you wish
The link is in my signature at the bottom

My New Signature courtesy of a Good friend from across the Oceans who will Remain Anonymous

" Stay true to yourself. Don’t compromise your values or beliefs for
anything or anyone. Don’t change because others around you are.
Don’t be pressured, be you – just you. Be proud of who you are and what you
stand for. "
https://gbdeclaration.org/#read
https://ccla.org/our-mission-and-history-2/
Linux Kodachi: https://www.digi77.com/linux-kodachi/