[Bglug] Has anyone else tried Linux Kodachi Privacy Distribution

LP LPCC at pm.me
Fri Apr 30 13:32:36 EDT 2021

Sorry 2 passwords one lets you in the other is a script that causes self destruction encryption

My New Signature courtesy of a Good friend from across the Oceans who will Remain Anonymous

" Stay true to yourself. Don’t compromise your values or beliefs for
anything or anyone. Don’t change because others around you are.
Don’t be pressured, be you – just you. Be proud of who you are and what you
stand for. "
https://gbdeclaration.org/#read
https://ccla.org/our-mission-and-history-2/
Linux Kodachi: https://www.digi77.com/linux-kodachi/