[Bglug] Has anyone else tried Linux Kodachi Privacy Distribution

Anthony Morassutti moralater9 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 30 23:02:48 EDT 2021

Haven't tried it. Haven't distro hopped in ages mind you. 8mbps
(previously 3mbps) internet is not great for downloading isos. Not to
mention that Elive is quite enough for me. (=^ω^=)

Sounds like a good distro for the privacy minded though. :thinking:

--
Elive Linux is in my and many others' opinion, the best distro ever!
It is the distribution of the future, yet it is so lightweight that it