[Bglug] Small poll

ted leslie ted.leslie at gmail.com
Fri Jan 15 20:25:43 EST 2021

Debian via proxmox and mint and debian itself. All roads seem to end at
Debian (for me) and as it does for  EliveCd and Ubuntu, mint, etc.

Haskell, C#, Python, C++, C.
>From FP side Haskell (or similar math based language [Cat theory lang] is
bedrock foundation), from OO side, picture isn't as clear, but knowing
 C# covers much of OO science for me.  So dam many OO langs to pick from
these days.

-tl